Sabtu, 23 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

I Had a Hysterectomy and Now I Don't Feel Like Myself: What Can I Do?
src: cdn1.empowher.com

I Do Now I'm Not is an e-commerce website that markets previously owned jewelry, especially diamond engagement rings, as well as other items such as bridesmaid dresses through the sale of fixed prices and auctions.

Video I Do Now I Don't



History

I Do Now I Do not founded by Joshua Opperman and his sister Mara in 2007, as a peer-to-peer platform for selling costly engagement and unwanted wedding rings. Opperman says he has an idea after coming home one day to find that his fiancée is three months old and all his stuff, other than the ring, is gone; when he tried to return the ring to the retailer, he received an approximate buyback of about a third of the purchase price. Jewelry on IDNID is usually priced higher than retailer reseller offers but up to 50% below the rating.

One of the earliest entrants in the used online jewelry market, IDNID became a rapid success, partly due to increased sales during the 2008 Recession. By 2015, the company merged with DELGATTO. Approximately 1.7 million engagement uses and wedding rings with a combined retail value of $ 4.2 billion are offered for sale each year.

IDNID follows a new economic model called a shared economy, a decentralized model in which buyers and sellers interact directly with each other, without intermediation by third parties except to facilitate transactions. IDNID provides a platform for buyers and sellers to connect, along with tools and resources like escrow funds and third-party authentication services.

The site has received a positive statement from e-commerce analysts for its approach to buy back expensive commodities that are often considered "taboo".

I Do My Now Never appear on programs like The Rachael Ray Show , CNN, The Glenn Beck Show , Build with Whoopi > and > The Today Show .

Maps I Do Now I Don't



References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments